Every workshop leads teachers through
- an entire, adaptable hands-on experience
- based around a specific content area
- and gives them support materials
- so they leave prepared and confident
- and can immediately use the process in their own classroom.
Scroll down for specific workshop examples!
Consider a teacher workshop:
- to engage students beginning a new unit of study
- to add depth of learning to an on-going project
- to offer a grade level focus for a semester
- for ESL teachers, to effectively help language learners
- for a school year kick-off in-service workshop
- for preparation to lead into a student performance
- for a fun and memorable staff team-building experience
Please contact for workshop details and availability!
Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Gosh! This is a fountain of great ideas… What a star you have been. The SA team is truly privileged to have had you here.”
Kevin McCaughey, Regional English Language Officer, Pretoria, South Africa